Disaster planning & preparedness is a big job, and it’s not something that all communities feel an urgent need for.
Having a plan, and being prepared is quite inexpensive and it will save your community time and money in the long run.
How can we help you prepare?
- Create a Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP)
- Coordinate with local vendors to provide needed supplies after a disaster
- Train staff & residents how to prepare
- Create disaster kits
- Create a community-wide disaster plan
- Familiarize your community with government operations before, during, and after a disaster
- Provide training on sheltering-in-place techniques